Friday, June 13, 2014

PI project results

Before things got really crazy, I had started a small, low effort PI colony. I trained a char to IV's in the PI skills and went to a quiet .1 system and plopped down some command centers.

That was the easy part...I didn't watch any videos beforehand or read up on it terribly well. It was evidenced by the many mistakes in the process. I opted for 3 basic factories, 6 advanced and 7 extractors.

Between forgetting to route mats to factories and basics to advanced and then to the damn pad, I still worked the kinks out. It took longer to make isk but the isk is there.

This also took place between Sendaya and Burn Catch ops. Consequently, my PI products purchased via the buyback dropped. This was related to our pulling up roots out of Barleguet and PI in and around 'home' being part of those roots.

PI is still a way to passively or 'aggressively' make money in Eve. Whether you are hyper-efficient or bumble through it all as I did. It always impresses me the amount of things possible in Eve for isk generation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment