Sunday, October 20, 2013

Celebratory inaugural postie

Greetings,

In the interest of brevity, This'll be moderately short. I'm fairly new to eve overall. I have spent a bit of time training market trade related skills as I've realized I'm Terri-bad at most other activities in Eve. 

So, here begins my journey in market supremacy, I hope to duplicate the success of other blogs' authors such as Moxnix of Merchant Monarchy, Sugar Kyle's Lowsec Lifestyle and Croda with Marketsforisk. I've tried to do some trading before and chose thin margined items or fat fingered number entry and killed my profits and then my motivation. I plan to initially use roughly 1 B isk to finance this operation. I've spent the last few days crafting my own spreadsheet with potential high-ish volume, decent margin items in a select batch of markets. We'll see.

Fly safe. (Or if you've come by from Brave Newbies,) Fly Brave.

No comments:

Post a Comment