Sunday, March 2, 2014

Long Term Deployment

Now that the cat is semi out of the bag, The Corp and all alliances are deploying long term. This would be the first major deployment I've been part of. I'm honestly excited. I've been prepped and hauling items to a staging system for several days.

I have added myself to a list of members designated to bring in items and create a Day One market. Leadership has listened to the 'line member' complaints about the way markets have been handled in other past ops. War will prove good for business.

I do plan to honestly trade in this market we wish to create. I have held off on trading at large levels for some time now. I have 2 chars that have tycoon to IV and most fee reduction skills to V. Now is the time to utilize all my isk. Finally!

War is nigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment