Saturday, March 1, 2014

PI Mats, woo!

I started trading what seems like so long ago now. I have 2 traders currently, intra-regional trading. 1 covering Jita and Amarr, the other takes care of Dodi, Hek and Rens. I might get excited and pull a Moxnix and skill a load of new alts.

Earlier in my 'career,' I complained of buying and selling PI mats for profit. This was a very volatile market with potential to lose hundreds of thousands rather rapidly. I was also buying according to a different scale. I have safely made over 1.5 B isk from PI in the last month.

I also until recently neglected my order slots and only have roughly 70 in use at the moment. I've also started looking towards making some investments in the Alliance, unofficially reimbursing loses made traveling to Barleguet for brand new players, giving away ships I can't fly and bought 'on sale,' and buying skillbooks for some of the less patient.

I came to Eve and realized quickly I'm not well versed in PvP, politics, mining or even PvE. I love Eve for the "boring" things, trading and managing copy, invention and production lines. It's lots of fun to login and note my wealth has almost doubled while sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment